PZH - Directions and Delivery
Driving with a Car
- Interstate A2 to the “Herrenhausen” exit.
- Follow the highway B6 towards Nienburg.
- Take the B6 until Café del Sol (on the left) and Möbel Hesse (on the right) and turn left onto the “An der Universität” street in the left turning lane.
Testing halls PZH:
- Coming from the B6, take the street “An der Universität”
- Turn left before the PZH and follow the Lise-Meitner Street
- On the right you will see the testing halls with the Gates 1 to 4.
- Gate 2 belongs to the ITA.
Testing hall Merkurstraße:
- Coming from the B6, take the streets “An der Universität” and "Schönebecker-Allee".
- After crossing the motorway A2 turn left into "Merkurstraße".
- For further Information please have a look at the map of Garbsen below.
- From the Hannover Main Station, take the line 1, 2, 3, 7, 8, or 9 to “Kröpcke”.
- At “Kröpcke” change to line 4 towards Garbsen and ride until the stop “Friedhof Auf der Horst” (duration: about 23 minutes).
- From the stop “Friedhof Auf der Horst” go out along the Schönebecker Allee towards the bridge over the interstate. After the bridge over the interstate A2, the Production Technology Center will be on your right-hand side. (Also take note of the information about the shuttle service to the right)
Arriving by Plane
- Take the train S-Bahn S5 (towards Hameln) to the Hannover Main Station (duration: about 17 minutes).
- From there use the directions given above.
Detailed Map of Garbsen
Cartographic editing: Institute of Cartography and Geoinformatics. Database: ATKIS-Basis-DLM of the LGN – Landesvermessung und Geobasisinformation, Hannover, http://www.lgn.de