In a variety of industrial projects the ITA deals with the selection, dimensioning and integration of sensors into mechanical components. Furthermore, the topics data acquisition, data fusion and analysis are studied and implemented for the specific application.
- Integration of PMD-cameras in the forks of forklifts
- Simulation and integration of RFID transponders
- Integration of wireless sensors in mechanical components
- Force, torque and strain sensing
- Design and integration of ground penetrating radar
In addition, a wide range of measuring instruments for optical components and for HF and UHF systems is available at the ITA.